Saturday, 14 May 2016

Monday 14th March 2016

Team Work 


Lewis and Natasha came together to put her VT research into a script for our presenter to voice over while I spoke to Wesley about what he would want in our logo and the kind of feel he would want to get across to the audience. In the rest of the lesson we had rehearsals for two of the groups, one of these groups I was the sound for and started getting use to connecting the mic to the vision mixer and getting the sound level right where it wasn't too loud or quiet when on play back. The other group I was standing in for camera because the person was not in that day. I was the camera that focused on the host and the opening and closing of the show, due to me not using the studio cameras that much I looked back at the sheets given out before on how to work the cameras and set it up from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment